Pages


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Postings

Okay, check this shit out.
I'm working some overtime and lately I've been watching a coyote family mousing a cornfield on my way home. My ex brother-in-law is threatening to shoot me, an old sweetie is trying to contact me and I got 2 calls to hunt coyotes tonight.
As you might tell, things are a bit hectic at the moment.
I've got to check Wile E and family tomorrow night after I get off. I also  need to call Mark and tell him to fuck off, call the ex (there's a reason she's an ex) and tell her the same thing and call Tom and Jorge to set up a meeting.
I'll post more shit Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Man, we are cutting soy beans here, and slaying coyotes! They love to hang out along the edges of the field, waiting for the rats and/or rabbits. They pay no attention to the two combines and my buddy and I are waxing their asses! We aint cheating by hunting( slaying ) them this way, it simply supply and demand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solution:

    Shoot the ex brother-in-law first. Shoot the yotes and send gut pile to ex-wife with note: "Do you really want to play"

    See I'm a problem solver.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.