Pages


Monday, January 24, 2011

Fuck you, Rahm!!!

Okay, I'm a little confused here. I've read stories that said that his name couldn't be on the ballot and I've also read that he can't run even as a write-in. I'm assuming that because it's a matter of residency, he isn't eligble to run at all.
Regardless, he's spent a shitload of money, more than any other candidate, for nothing.
It also showed him that he's not as powerful as he thought he was if a lowly court of law told him to fuck off.
How much do you want to bet that Obama will stick his fucking nose into this pile of shit to help his piece of shit?



CHICAGO -- An attorney says an Illinois Appeals Court has ruled that Rahm Emanuel's name can't appear on the ballot for Chicago mayor.
Attorney Burt Odelson said Monday that the court voted 2-1 to overturn a judge's ruling to keep Emanuel's name on the ballot.
Those challenging Emanuel have said the White House chief of staff did not meet a residency requirement because he lived in Washington and not Chicago when he worked for President Barack Obama. Emanuel has said he always intended to return to Chicago and was only living in Washington at the request of the president.
Chicago's mayoral race is Feb. 22nd.

4 comments:

  1. This is the funniest story I have read in weeks.

    I bet you are right though, obama will stick his nose in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading about this lately has given me one of the few things I've enjoyed related to the current administration. I'm hoping he spends and borrows himself blind only to get bitch slapped again by a court system he thought he owned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't understand Chicago politics. Carol Mosely Braun, who is also running. is the most gigantic POS ever. I would vote for Rahm any day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, but I do understand arrogance. Here you have a man that knows the law, ignores the law, thinks he's above the law, and gets slapped down by the law.
    What I found amazing is that it was done by 3 DEMOCRATIC judges.
    Seriously, would you want a man that dismisses the law with a wave of his hand as a mayor?
    Chicago politicians have always been notoriously corrupt. Maybe you folks should do something about that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.