Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just sayin'

It's been 3 or 4 weeks since I got pissed and cancelled my TV service.
Folks, it's the best thing I've ever done.
I've subscribed to Netflix for when I need a TV fix, but I'm finding that I spend more time outside of the house, reading, and up in the hills where I belong and I'm getting more rest because I'm not staying up to watch shit I really don't want to watch anyways.
I wouldn't recommend it to those that are married or with kids but for you single guys and ladies..... keep a log of how much TV you actually watch vs how much time you have the TV on for noise.
Hey, I was paying $68 a month for DirecTV. Now I'm paying 10 bucks a month for Netflix. HULU TV is another $7 a month for TV programming via internet. If you have one of those high-speed internet-ready TVs........