Pages


Monday, January 17, 2011

Mom would be so proud!!!

It seems like me expressing my point of view just keeps getting me into more and more hot water.......
Posted on our local papers' comments  in the Letters to the Editor section concerning a letter that compares the ACLU to the Communist Party:

Patterson7 wrote, in response to KennyLane:
Careful my right wing nut friend. The lib whiners who would protect speech only that agrees with their demented POV are out in full force. Keep making sense in here and you'll be receiving a nasty little email from the forum police threatening to ban you too.

My reply was "I can add that to my proud list of accomplishments!"

Damn, it seems like I keep making "The List" without even trying. I know, it's a special talent I have.....

3 comments:

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.