Pages


Saturday, January 15, 2011

See? It's easy to eat healthy!

So after I get in tonight and warm up I figured out I was hungry so I went and shredded a bunch of lettuce, chopped a tomato, some green onion, a couple of jalepenos, grated some cheese and cut up an avocado for a nice salad with some olive oil and and red wine vinegar as a dressing. Good for the heart, good for the soul, right?
So just before I dug into the healthiest meal I had eaten all week, I remembered that I had forgotten the single most important ingredient.
A pound of motherfucking bacon fried crispy, crumbled in and bacon grease drizzled over the top of the whole mess.
Now that was a salad!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh.....BACON
    "It's What's For Dinner!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat my shoe if you put enough cheese and bacon on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Fuck. I really thought that you had lost it for a minute there. Snuff, Booze, Food???? Sex??? Religion??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Bella, I'm scaring myself.
    What's really bad is that bacon should've been the first ingredient, not the fucking last thing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.