Pages


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some good came from the Shooting of Gabby Gifford

What good could possibly come from something so horrible, you ask?
Well, for one thing it put to rest the argument of which is the better round, the 9mm or the 45 ACP.
Think about it for a minute. Fuckhead shot her at point blank range, in the forehead with a 9mm. Less than 2 weeks later, she's actually standing up.
If that had been a 45 ACP, they'd still be finding pieces of her brains in the begonias.

That being said, I do wish her and the others that survived a complete and full recovery.
For the survivors of those that died that terrible day, I extend my very deepest sympathies. I am truly at a loss for words because there is no way I can understand your grief.

7 comments:

  1. You said what I have been thinking. 9mm sucks. It's a good thing he didn't know better.

    It is hard to bring it up when so many have suffered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he had bought JHP's it could have been different.(They're twice as expensive at Wally World so if you're a killer on a tight budget...)The FMJ didn't expand. But I see what you're saying, .45 ACP at point blank range = uuugly.

    I'm pulling for her 100% and wish the shooter would have been killed that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, I know that post sounded fucked up. And I almost wish I hadn't have posted it. I seriously hope that there is a full recovery for those that did survive the shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the post as a technical observation, with no offense intended.

    I still wish that shitbrick shooter would have bought it that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the motherfucker would've been horribly wounded, maybe a chest or head shot so they couldn't administer morphine and then slowly and painfully died several hours later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that fuckin raghead at Ft. Hood used a 17HMR. and killed a lot of folks with that pissant round.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.