Pages


Thursday, February 24, 2011

A hot clothing sale tip (Mossy Oak)

Hey guys and gals, I got a hot tip today that due to a published illegal hunting incident with a Mossy Oak or Redhead rep, BassPro is clearing their inventory of all Redhead Mossy Oak clothing.
I don't know the details of the incident nor do I give a flying fuck but I have been known to take advantage (and share) a bargain.
Go to http://www.basspro.com/ and in the "search box", enter "Redhead Mossy Oak" and find some super fucking bargains on the clothing. I don't know how long this will last, so jump on this shit while you can.
Then contact me and ask where you can send a couple bucks to buy me a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.