Pages


Monday, February 07, 2011

Posting updates

So here's the deal:
I've decided to pre-load a few posts here to see how it works out.
I've already got it done so that several times tomorrow (Monday) a new post will pop up. That way, when you visit here to link to another site on my sidebar, maybe you'll get an unexpected grin.
No, I don't remember what time the updates will come, and yes, I hope to get feedback from you so I'll know if it's a waste of time.
Why did I do it? I don't know. But I hope it pays off for y'all.
Fuck Obama.

3 comments:

  1. Kenny it's Tuesday...but don't worry, I found the cameltoe.
    Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Kenny, and always, always interesting. You've put a lot of work into this, for us, and I Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.