Pages


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bacon Salt

Woody came into work the other day and tossed me a spice jar and told me that his Love had thought of me when they were shopping.
A jar of Bacon Salt.
Bacon Salt. No shit.
Man, I spent half the night cooking shit just to try it out. My first thought and recipe was fried taters and motherfuckers, I damned near died it was so good. Then it was fried egg sammiches with the same result. Hard boiled eggs? Yup, yup. It was even good on bacon.
Tonight it was on fried baloney sammiches with ketchup. I almost came in my camo bibs. Then I tried it on homemade flour tortillas and damned near wrote out a will, it was so fucking good.
Then........ on strawberry ice crean. Not so good, the ice cream seriously fucked up the flavor. But 5 out of 6 ain't bad at all, huh?
Fuck me, I would almost sprinkle this stuff on pussy.........

1 comment:

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.