Pages


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Camo Cat

My main Evil Cat loves the outside spring weather and lately I've been letting her out when I get home. Normally she stays in her and CharlieGodammits' backyard but last night I heard a catfight and opened my door to see Camouflage chase another cat across the street.
Isn't it Lane Luck that Camo ran the other cat in front of the car when she ran under it? The only car in sight?
When I got to her, she was bleeding from her nose, ears and mouth and her back was broke. Poor Baby, but she still had fire in her eyes.
I gave her a 22 caliber sleeping pill as quick as I could and wished her Godspeed as she went, then buried her between Hillary Clinton and Punkindog.
I know I did the right thing but somehow I've felt like shit all day long.

7 comments:

  1. been there, friggin hated it for days. I know it was the right thing to do, still made feel like shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn. i hate that. sorry ken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about Camo. You did what you had to do. I hope CGD isn't too bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always hard to lose one like that and having to dispatch them yourself just eats you up. Been there done that, wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella's ARCH ENEMY now..April 1, 2011 at 7:32 PM

    Sorry Kenny over the loss of a fuckin cat... Pussies may come, and pussies may go... there will always be plenty of pussies to go 'round... Trust me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez Kenny, I never even read this till right now. You've been helping me out through losing my puppy and I never realized that you had lost your cat. Huge Hug Friend. Damn it, I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.