Pages


Thursday, March 17, 2011

I can take a hint

I'm sitting at my shooting bench in the breakfast nook and I see CharlieGodammit run out to the yard and start running tight circles for no apparent reason.
What in the fuck is he doing, I wonder as I crack open a beer and watch.
After a dozen turnabouts, he squats right in the middle of the grass he flattened, takes a dump and then does his ground scratching shit before heading back into the house.
Ahhhh. He doesn't like his asshole tickled. Time to cut the grass...........

1 comment:

  1. CGD doesn't know what he's missin, if the right lady is doing the tickling.

    Well, maybe not so okay if one was busting a grumpy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.