Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fucking asshole......

I just now walked out on my front porch and noticed something was a little different.
Some sorry motherfucker stole my dead grandmothers' plant.
Grandma Audrey gave that plant to me and my ex years and years ago and I don't even know what kind it was and yes, I've taken cuttings from it, but that was the original fucking plant.
It was probably stolen last night - I leave for work an hour before coyote dawn so I wouldn't have noticed it then - because my pscho neighbor would've called me at work asking what I wanted done with the corpse if it been stolen during the day.
So now my pickup is parked in the backyard and me and my wolfdog are hoping they'll come back tonight for the other ones while we're sitting here with the lights off.
And I'm hitting the Modesto Flea Market on Monday looking for it. If I find it, the motherfucker will give it back or I'm gonna cause more damage than he could ever hope to get for the plant. And yes, I'm willing to go to jail for it. That was the only thing I got from her besides tons of love.
Fuck, that put me in a foul mood - just how I wanted to spend my vacation, trying to ambush a thief.