Pages


Friday, April 01, 2011

That's some straight up Okie shit, there.

Yup, that's a weed growing on my fucking roof. I just noticed it tonight.
In my defense - okay, my excuse - we've got these huge camphor trees on my street that keep foliage all year long but shed some leaves periodically throughout the year. This winter we got a lot of rain and it's either been too wet or I've been too drunk to climb up and sweep the duff off my roof.
And now spring has sprung and the weeds have popped.
But still, how many other motherfuckers do you know that live in town and have weeds growing on their roof?

4 comments:

  1. Actually.... quite a few to tell you the truth... and at least they're easy to see when there that big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you smoke that?

    Not that I would ever do such a thing, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once had about a hundred maple trees growing in my gutters when I waited waaaaay too long to clean 'em out. Could've started my own nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mow it and post pictures. We could all have a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.