Pages


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'M SORRY, DARYN!!!!!!

My remark was done in jest and I am so so so sorry. I did not mean any offense and I will do anything to make it right.
Please forgive me. Pretty please?
God Bless the United States Marine Corp and Chesty Puller.

I done fucked up, folks.
When I did my book review for "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" I included the line "The book is very informative and easy to understand, easy enough for an Okie and possibly even a Marine (Fuck you, Woody) to understand."
And Woodys' wife read it...... I didn't even know she read my blog. What's bad is not only is she the wife of a Marine, but she's also the daughter of a decorated Marine Officer.
What's really bad is that she sends me bacon treats via Woody. Some really tasty bacon treats......
Woody walked in tonight (he's working the night shift now) as I was leaving and I met him on the way out and I started bitching about how bad my day was. He started laughing and told me it just got worse. Daryn was pissed at me for disrespecting the Corps and I could kiss my Bacon Treats goodbye.
Mind you, she didn't say a thing about the "Fuck You Woody", but talk shit about Marines?
I'm fucked. Truly fucked.
I'm hoping this post will ease things a little. Maybe I should offer to cut the lawn and wash her car this weekend but I'm afraid Woody will take advantage of it and have her make me wash his truck, clean out his garage, and pull weeds or whatever.
Damn, no more bacon treats............

6 comments:

  1. All is forgiven. And Woody did forget to mention my being a mite upset about the "fuck you Woody" - I tend to get a bit riled if someone speaks ill of the love of my life. But don't worry, future bacon treats are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear God, THANK YOU!!!!!!
    Woody knows how I am around men and on my blog and knows I meant nothing disrespectful towards him, not seriously, anyways.
    If you've spent anytime at all on my blog, you know I hold all of our servicemen and women (past and present) the highest regard - even the Air Force. Damn, there I go again.....
    Thanks for your grace and I hope to meet you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Shheeiiit Daryn, I was gonna tell you to stick to your bacon treats but I've seen that Wirecutter has made amends. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell, I'm a Jarhead and I laughed when I read it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wirecutter... I think you would have made a damn fine Marine. You certainly have the heart of one!

    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" -Eleanor Roosevelt

    I'd have been proud to call you brother!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.