Pages


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What can I say?

I'm sitting here tonight listening to CharlieGodammit at my feet just working the fuck out of his rawhide bone, slurping and popping and crunching and I'm not even paying attention or minding a bit, knowing that he's happy, alive and enjoying himself.
Yet it used to annoy the fuck out of me to hear my ex chew her food and gulp when she drank - fuck, she sounded like a mule I once owned when she drank, I could hear her in the next room.
She always said I loved my dogs more than I did her......
I guess she was right.

6 comments:

  1. Some odd shit, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothin' odd about it, Bro.
    If you knew my ex or my dogs you'd understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It absolutely broke my heart when I lost my Baby Bella, my pup. Couldn't have given a shit about my Ex. Sometimes it happens like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes you really sound like a winner! You were with her how long?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 16 long motherfucking years, Anon.
    And do I detect a hint of sarcasm here?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.