Monday, June 06, 2011

Dick shots, Twitter and my opinion.

Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York said today he has engaged in "several inappropriate" electronic relationships with six women over three years, and that he publicly lied about a photo of himself sent over Twitter to a college student in Seattle over a week ago.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-anthony-weiner-picture/story?id=13774605

*****

Are you fucking kidding me?
He sends a compromising photo of himself and then lies about it?
First of all, he's a democratic member of the House (not that it's something to be proud about), he sends revealing photos of himself through Twitter, lies about it and then refuses to resign.
And he thinks he's in a position to represent his constituents? Fuck me running, if his own WIFE can't trust him, how can he expect the people he represents to? Seriously. He made a vow, a solemn promise to both of them.

Let me just say this:
I have never sent anybody a photo like that of myself - at least not while sober and can recall it - and I was brought up to admit my wrongs. If this sorry motherfucker can't do that, he is no position to represent a dog shitting in my yard, much less a congressional district.
But what the hell, he probably voted for the Obamessiah......