Pages


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh, I thought they'd been to Wal-mart....

BEIJING -- More than 600 people, including 103 children, have been sickened in China's latest case of mass lead poisoning, state media reported Sunday.
China has suffered widespread problems in recent years from heavy metal contamination, with thousands of children affected by lead poisoning in several provinces in 2009 and 2010 because they lived near metal smelters or battery factories.
The victims in the latest case were workers and their children in 25 family-run tinfoil processing workshops in Yangxunqiao town in Zhejiang province in eastern China, the official Xinhua News Agency reported. 

1 comment:

  1. Those fuckers aren't going to be happy until they kill off half the planet, just to make a few extra bucks. Tainted dog/cat food, baby milk with melamine in it, toys with leaded paint, all very toxic. I think they should make the CEO of every one of those companies digest the shit that they are pushing. It costs me thousands of dollars per year to keep one of my puppies alive due to kidney failure from tainted dog food. I love him and it's worth it but I check everything that comes from China now and prefer not to purchase anything from those bandits. What does it tell you when they poison their own for profit? FUCKERS!!!
    I could really get on a roll about this but I do feel for the children that have no choice.
    FUCKERS!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.