Pages


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh yeah. Every mans' Dream Woman.


Stolen from Sipsey Street Irregulars

To quote The Dutchman - "An MBA grad from Villanova?"

And now from me - How much you wanna bet she fucked for grades?
I wonder how she'd react if she saw me run over that cat last week?
I used to have an Evil Cat named Winchester who's favorite thing to do was fight racoons. Motherfucker was so badass that I couldn't get within 10 feet of it, had to carry pepper spray anytime I went out into the pasture nearest the house.
I wish this girl would've tried to hug him......

7 comments:

  1. Oh I know what you mean little lady... I love cats so much too but you still can't make as good a gravy out of them as you can a squirrel.... but they're still tops for chinese food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back when I decided I wanted to meet some quality females, I subscribed to eHarmony.
    ALL they ever "matched" me with were either raving, tree-hugging, liberals, or high-pressure 'professional' business women. There was NO middle ground in any of the women they "matched" me with. When I told one of them I enjoyed going to the range, and was a gun owner, I thought she was going to have a stroke on the spot. She ended the date immediately, and walked out in a big huff.
    I had far better results with Yahoo Personals, and Match.com, where I met the lady I married 18 months ago.
    Yep, this broad is typical eHarmony material. Highly "educated", but DUMB as a box of bricks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone else catch the boob check at :18??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think someone has a severe case of PMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent her the book "100 Uses For A Dead Cat" by Simon Bond. That ought to take care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Toaster, I caught it 3 or 4 times......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it wrong to laugh at the fact that as soon as this clip started playing, Google ads popped up with an ad for the Special Olympics? Too funny

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.