Pages


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

That's a mighty tolerant bulldog

Eugene Hickman, a 54-year-old DeFuniak Springs man was jailed Saturday after he allegedly attempted to sexually abuse a dog.
According to the Walton County Sheriff’s Office, family members called police after Hickman’s grandson reportedly walked into a bedroom and found his grandfather laying naked on top of the family’s bulldog.


Investigators say Hickman admitted that he was attempting to have sex with the dog, but stated that he knew it was wrong and he would not do it again.
Family members stated that this was not the first time Hickman was seen attempting to abuse an animal. The dog was removed from the home and examined by a veterinarian.
Hickman was booked into the Walton County Jail and charged with one count of animal cruelty, which is a third-degree felony.

- The Daley Gator

6 comments:

  1. he could move to an islamic country and abuse goats. I don't think they have a problem with that over there
    Paul in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it always Florida? I live here and crap like that has happened before, I guess it is true, don't drink the swamp water. Not sure i want people to know I am from Fl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not as bad as this motherfucker - he raped a 1 year old who will now need a colostomy bag for the rest of his life.
    http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/special_sections/frederick-crime/news_display.htm?StoryID=122974

    Keep up the great work - I think you nail it.

    Fuck Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey B.D. Saul,

    Look at Floridians this way:

    At least his family turned him in instead of joing him.

    I can think of a few other places in this country where they likely would have joined in, some close to me here in NY State like certain neighborhoods NYC and one or two towns on Long Island. Of course Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia and San Fransicko, CA also come to mind. Florida ain't half bad.

    All ther best,
    Glenn B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to reserve judgement till I see some pictures of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It warn't nuthin; his dick ain't big enough to bother anyone and it felt like I just had a flea kinda itchin' me back thar. Once I knew whut was whut, I growled an' he jes' whimpered and ran across the yard.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.