Pages


Saturday, July 09, 2011

Coincidence? I think not.....

A few months ago when the Obamessiah extended the patriot act, they also threw in a few additions -  one of which was the feds now have the power to seize libarry records (without a warrant or subpoena) to see who was reading what - you know, so they can find "extremists" and terrorists and shit by what they read.
As soon as I read that, I started checking out books on Ruby Ridge, Waco, the OKC bombing, the Unabomber, shit like that on my weekly trips to that fine institute of intellect, the libarry. Fuck the Feds, you know? But then I really started to enjoy reading them, so I branched out and started reading books on the BATF, DEA, DHS, and the rest of the alphabet agencies, looking them up on the libarrys' online card catalogue. After a while I just went straight to the various sections and browsed to see what I may have missed.

So today, me and Miss Lisa head down so she can get some of her trashy romance novels. I drop her off in the foo-foo section and head over to a computer to see if they've gotten any new books in the above-mentioned subjects. I hit 'Subject Exact', BATF in the search box and hit enter like I've done hundreds of times before and got......... nothing. No books listed. I did the same for DHS and Ruby Ridge and Waco and all got the same results. But when I entered 'Liberal' I got about a million fucking titles.
I went and looked - the books I was interested in are there but they can't be located on the libarry computerized card catalogue.
Wonder how that happened?

2 comments:

  1. CONSPIRACY!!! See any black vans following you lately? Oh crap, they're probably watching me now too for hanging out at your blog! I'm off to get my foil hat & rifle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sir, are a master of PsyOps.
    Less than an hour a week on the library computer has cost the city/county IT staff hours of OT and the local office(s) of Three Letter Agencies even more time.
    If you'll excuse me I'm off to the regional library to fuck with their minds.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.