Pages


Saturday, July 23, 2011

More fucking changes.....

I added some links to the sidebar today for those that might be looking for other sources for your emergency stash o' beans and bullits.
I've traded with every one of these motherfuckers before and will do so again. They're good people.
If you have any recommendations, let me know and I'll see what I can do about adding them.

You'll also find links to some of my favorite news sites and commentators. When I re-did my links to show only the most recent 25 blogs updated, it buried the Drudge Report and I got fucking tired of expanding the blogroll all the time, then having to go to different folders for other news sites, so I bundled 'em all up and put them in my sidebar.
And yes, I really do read Pravda.

1 comment:

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.