Pages


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bite Me

I am not eloquent, I have no flowery words, I am what I am, and even as stupid as I am painted by this administration, even I know... spending more than you have... come on, there is not a red blooded American among us that can't see that this is wrong. But to blame those that DO pay, those that DO pay taxes for all the problems is "biting the hand that feeds you" and those that FEED might just change their minds. WE are responsible, WE are the only ones that pull OUR pants out of the fire. YOU need more monies cause you're spending more, fine go ahead, bankruptcy, but remember this, YOU are supposed to REPRESENT US, and we, WE are not bankrupt or corrupt, you are. Bite the hand a few more times the hand and the food.... is gone.
- Brian

2 comments:

  1. I got the same comment on this post here:

    http://theferalirishman.blogspot.com/2011/08/best-concise-comment-to-moonbat.html


    It's good to see the masses are getting a bit upset :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pissed, I liked what I wrote, I don't write much and after i posted it to your comments i thought,, Well dam, I think I will share that with Wirecutter. I did not think about saying I was gonna crosspost my comment, guess I should have. Anyway, thanks, people need to read what realy brought out the bug in me.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.