Pages


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pops' Gigi

Pops has always had a dog or two around, mostly hounds or labs, but for the past 10 years or so he's had this little fucking chihuahua that loves him to death.
I gotta admit she's a cool little dog but meaner than shit. Good thing she ain't bulldog sized.
Mom and Pops was on vacation for the past 2 weeks, visiting old Army friends in North Carolina and Pennsylvania and Gigi must have missed him. Mom just sent me this picture of her curled up in his suitcase.

2 comments:

  1. little dogs are mean. i had a 4 pound dachsund,took on my 50 pound black lab one day. little one went to see the vet that day. she was okay, but could have been much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newest girlfriend has a chiuaua that is meaner than a motherfucker. Little bitch tries to bite me everytime I'm at her house. Good news is the dog has almost no teeth because she so fucking old. And yes, I torment the shit out of her just to jet my hands gummed to death.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.