Pages


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ten MILLION Dollars to amuse Moochelle.....

Michelle Obama is accused of spending $10 million on vacations this year.
The Daily Mail reported, via Free Republic:
The Obamas’ summer break in Martha’s Vineyard has already been branded a PR disaster after the couple arrived four hours apart on separate government jets.
But according to new reports, this is the least of their extravagances.
White House sources today claimed that the First Lady has spent $10 million of U.S. taxpayers’ money on vacations alone in the past year.
Branding her ‘disgusting’ and ‘a vacation junkie’, they say the 47-year-old mother-of-two has been indulging in five-star hotels, where she splashes out on expensive massages and alcohol.
The ‘top source’ told the National Enquirer: ‘It’s disgusting. Michelle is taking advantage of her privileged position while the most hardworking Americans can barely afford a week or two off work.

2 comments:

  1. I took 4 days and drove to Ga from FL so I and my girls could spend a couple days with family. I am a disabled American Veteran, this put a HUGE dent in my funds, so much so that I asked the Gas company to allow me to defer payment for a month.
    I should have just paid for it by using a credit card and then not paying it back. That is what Mooshell is doing, not her money so who cares.
    I care, dammit, that is MY money you insufferable twit. Enough, 2012 say goodby to free housing you ignorant.....Hmm I will stop there, yall can finish this in your heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we mere mortals have to stay at home because we can't afford to go anywhere. Bet she is proud of her country now...especially since she can have the little people pay for their vacations. Bet she views it as a form of reparations.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.