Pages


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just sayin'

Everybody seems to be worried about the fucking muslims starting some shit tomorrow for the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Myself, I'm thinking it'll happen afterwards when everybody breathes a sigh of relief and lets their guard down.
But I have an idea. Instead of a day of rememberance, how about we have a day of revenge? Let's go bomb the fuck out of the mosques at Medina and Mecca. Level them motherfuckers just like they leveled the Twin Towers.

7 comments:

  1. Great Idea !!!
    Paul in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know, Kenny, that our "fearless leader" would NEVER do something like that... no matter how much the voters wanted it.... now I could see him wanting a "National Day of Kissing Some Muslim Ass"... that's gonna be happening during his next 4 years... his new slogan will be "We're giving away the U.S.A.".... oh, and by the way...

    FUCK OBAMA... AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE FUCKING POLITICIANS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said the same thing to my buddy this morning. Everyone will be jacked tomorrow.. and then nothing.. 2-3 days later...prime time to strike.

    God I hope nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "National Day of Revenge" I'm ashamed I didn't think of that. Let's make it an annual event, it would be one thing our enemies would understand and respect for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always said the best memorial for 9/11 would be a mushroom cloud over Mecca.

    (Could have something to do with me having spent some time at SAC HQ assigned to the Joint Strategic Target Planning Staff, 1984-1988.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why go to Medina? If your town has a raghead center, ask comrade Molotov to give you a suggestion of a 9-11 salute for them!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.