Pages


Saturday, October 01, 2011

Fun and games at the 99 Cent store

Rounding the corner today at the 99 Cent store today loaded down with an armful of rawhide bones for CharlieGodammit (we buy them 10 at a time) I damned near ran into an arab muslim couple with their headgear and arrogant attitude.
"HEY LISA, I SHOULDA WORE MY 'INFIDEL' T-SHIRT!!! WE GOT US SOME MUSLIMS UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER TODAY!!!!"
Lisa, 3 aisles over, just smiled and winked. Gotta love a women that can tolerate me, you know?
The muslim dogs weren't nearly as tolerant, though. They shot me a dirty look and started muttering in some foreign tongue. I'll probably be beheaded or have a car bomb go off outside the house tonight.
But no, if I'd been anyplace but the 99 Cent store or Walmart, I wouldn't have used that language that loudly - Walmart because nobody in there speaks enough english to get offended and the 99 Cent store is...... well, the 99 Cent store.

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to have a woman who will tolerate you. It's a blessing. Well, usually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't waste the time to piss on those bagheads if they were on fire!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.