Pages


Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm coming clean for y'all

It was pointed out to me that I must be putting on airs because in the post yesterday about my car kit, I took the pictures on the rear of the truck which was fairly clean.
Well, nobody can accuse me of trying to impress anybody. Of course I took the fucking pictures where it was clean - I was out there to take pictures, not clean the bed of my truck. Jeez.....
Besides, all the stuff in my truck is important or it wouldn't be there.

There's a jug of water for CharlieGodammit, his stay-the-fuck-in-the-truck chain, my comealong, a length of chain, an e-tool, a crawdad net and a target board.
The funny thing about all that riding right up against the cab is that it keeps CGD on his toes when he's in the back. He's more nimble than he looks.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you keep the dog safely secured - I hate seeing people ride along with their dog unsecured in the back of their pickup truck. Feel the same way when they have a bunch of toddlers in the back, although they often seem to be accompanied by Mexican teens on dope.

    Also glad to know that the gallon milk jug is for water - if that was your Porta-Piss jug, I would say your kidneys and bladder might need professional help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you should see the inside of my F-150 extra cab. It is a disastrous hodgepodge of pruners, saws and Stihl power equipment; everything I need for a profitable day. It looks and stinks like hell, hard work and sweat, and I have to say that I am a bit embarassed when clients are able to see in there.

    That aside, it actually still cleans up very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once knew a guy that the only time he cleaned his truck bed was usually about once a year. Every time he rolled it over...ARI's.(Alcohol Related Incidents). That's why I got a camper shell, might lost some piece of good shit in the HIGHLY UNLIKELY event of a rollover...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those folding military shovels are handy as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Daver, I own 3 or 4, got 'em everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We loves our pickups! That's all that needs to be said, man.
    And yes, this my truck and no I won't help you move!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.