Pages


Monday, October 10, 2011

My kinda woman

I was walking from the door finishing off a cherry pastry when Lisa comes out of the bedroom, says "Oooh, cherry lips!" and comes over to get a taste.
We embrace, look deeply into each others' eyes and kiss again. In a moment of uncharacteristic tenderness, I held up my sugar coated fingers for her to lick.
"Uh-uh" she said as she wiggled out of my arms and went past "I don't know where else them motherfuckers been!"
She's even more like me than I am sometimes. Scary, I know.

4 comments:

  1. And did you feel a shift in the universe when she said that??? Shit like that is real spooky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get outta the way, Ken, Lisa just became my new idol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dontcha hate it when your finger pokes through the toilet paper at work and in your haste to get done and back to work you forget to wash up? Dontcha Kenny? Huh?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.