Pages


Monday, October 03, 2011

Three Firsts in a row!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

It's supposed to rain drizzle here pretty good in the next couple of days, the first rain mist we've seen in about 6 months, and mine and everybody elses' windshield wiper blades have rotted off over the summer.
This started a day of Firsts for me.

I went to the parts store and bought blades before the rains clouds and therefore beat the rush. That's the First Time in my 30 some odd years of driving I've ever did that.
I bought the right ones the first time, saving me a trip back to the parts store. Another First.
I installed them correctly, without flinging one across the street and rendering it useless, again saving me my customary repeat trips to the parts store. Score First #3.
I decided fuck it, why press my luck and hit my Camouflage Bass Pro Easy Chair for the rest of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty good day, Kenny!
    Hey, my water filter got here while I was gone, and I picked it up today.
    Pretty fucking cool, and now the wife wants me to buy a couple of more "just in case".
    Thanks for the tip on those, they look made pretty well for the price, and even included all the adapters and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Bro, if yer a geezer like me, look stupid and the kid in the store will change 'em for ya.
    He wants to take a break too. Win Win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations , your getting older hahahah. I remember driving around until the rubber would almost be torn off of the blade, now its automatically a new pair every 6 months. I love the michelin stealth blades. Sometimes when I get real motivated I'll wash and rain-x the windshield inside and out then install the new blades and its like buying a new truck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You even washed the windows of the truck.....couldn't wait for a few drops of rain, to try out the wipers.....so you hit the washer fluid button....so cute....LOL I am soo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.