Pages


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fuck Islam

From Zilla of the Resistance:

New Death Threats from Islamic Supremacists and their Islamoblow Enablers Show How Much They CAIR

While most Americans are enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday weekend with their families, the islamic supremacists and their 'useful idiot' leftist operatives have been busy trying to silence the right to free speech by making death threats, harassing, and attempting to intimidate those who offer legitimate and fact based criticism of islamic jihad.

At Atlas Shrugs, Pamela Geller shared a small sample of the vile disgusting hate messages that are routinely sent to her. You can see it HERE. They hate her because she tells the truth about the damage being wrought by islamic supremacists and their dhim-wit Orwellian "politically" correct enablers. Anyone who disagrees with the islamoleftist agenda must be destroyed, thought crimes must not be permitted. Those who refuse to bow down will suffer character assassination (and worse) and only a few who see through the lie will not be deceived into turning against the very people who are trying to warn us of the dark days to come, the very people we should be embracing and standing with to fight for our freedom.

Teresamerica is a Conservative Blog run by my friend Teresa, she is very nice and is also anti-jihad. This past summer, many bloggers, myself included, publicly posted our support for Pamela Geller, as did Teresa. Yesterday, an anonymous creep posted to Teresa's July post about it and said that he or she was going to kill her and all of her friends as well. She wrote about it HERE, you can see the original threats HERE.
For the rest of the post, visit Zilla here, check her out and add her to your favorites. Hit her tip jar too as blogging is her source of income, thanks to the economy.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sick of these mussies and their brain washed islamosympathyzing bunch of supporters.

    These cowards have to post under anonymous, yeah real brave you ass wipes cowards.

    I added both Zills and Teresaamerica to my blogroll, am following both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adding them also, fuck the islam goat fuckin shitwipes. Them and their fuckin allah can give me a blow job. I'll be waiting motherfuckers!!!!!!Come get me.......I'll be glad to show you the business end of my new 1911 Springfield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, for sharing my post here, Kenny! I especially like the title you gave to this post. :)
    And thank you for mentioning my tip jar, I've got a few more days before hubby gets his crappy check and we're nearly out of milk & diapers so I could really use a lil help.

    @PatriotUSA, thank you for reading my post & blogrolling my blog! I see you've got 3 blogs on your blogger profile so I will add them all to my blogroll too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zilla's a patriot.

    Thanks for the support, WireC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the fearless muzzies and their death threats. See how the brave jihadis came thru in attacking the beautiful and righteous Ann Barnhardt! 105 lb smokin hot babe with a pink M-4 and publishes directions to her front door and "dares" those pussies to come get her... That WOMAN has more BALLS and conviction than the majority of MEN that I have met.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.