Pages


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

From the comments

Comment on the post about Pelosi riding the Barack Baloney Pony:Anonymous

Anonymous said...
YOU ARE SUCH A DICK!!!! WONT YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE AND FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF :)
December 27, 2011 11:31 AM

*****

Okay, if you're going to be rude and call me names, at least come up with an original one. I get called a dick at least once a day.
And really, fucking off and killing myself seems a bit severe for posting what I did. How about I just do one or the other? Which would you prefer?
So ma'am (I assume you're a woman from the little smiley face - either that or you're gay), instead of reading blogs that differ from your political point of view and leaving rude comments, why don't you try a little midmorning masturbation instead to ease your stress? It does wonders for me.

7 comments:

  1. Kenny that is what he was here for to see pics of you. Sorry dude that was bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic leftist protection. Someone needs to let her mother know she has slipped her meds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was probably Princess Pelosi who made that comment.
    She must be bored in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Midmorning masturbation works wonders. Has saved many a life : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. why don't you try a little midmorning masturbation instead to ease your stress? It does wonders for me.


    ROFLMAO, I snorted beer out my nose reading that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm betting it's an ex-girlfriend.

    Sounds like she knows you pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy is spending 10 grand a day on her vaykay.
    With that kinda bread she could play with my johnson....if I didn't have to look at her.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.