Tuesday, December 27, 2011

From the comments

Comment on the post about Pelosi riding the Barack Baloney Pony:Anonymous

Anonymous said...
YOU ARE SUCH A DICK!!!! WONT YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE AND FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF :)
December 27, 2011 11:31 AM

*****

Okay, if you're going to be rude and call me names, at least come up with an original one. I get called a dick at least once a day.
And really, fucking off and killing myself seems a bit severe for posting what I did. How about I just do one or the other? Which would you prefer?
So ma'am (I assume you're a woman from the little smiley face - either that or you're gay), instead of reading blogs that differ from your political point of view and leaving rude comments, why don't you try a little midmorning masturbation instead to ease your stress? It does wonders for me.