Pages


Friday, December 30, 2011

Fuck 'er

On a $4M Vacation, Michelle Seeks $3 From Backers

by Keith Koffler on December 30, 2011, 1:21 pm
Speaking from her paradisical $4 million Hawaii vacation, Mrs. Obama wants to know: Do any of President Obama’s supporters have $3 to spare for his reelection?
This is approximately like coming upon Warren Buffett on a street corner with a McDonald’s cup asking if he can have 15 cents.
Michelle’s request was part of an email sent to the Obama 2012 list today.
Over the next 11 months we’ve got an organization to grow, voters to register, and people to get fired up.
I hope you’ll close out this year by donating $3 or more now to help make sure we’re ready for the next one . . .
Thank you so much, and happy new year,
Michelle
The obscene juxtaposition of the first lady on a $4 million vacation while asking what would have to be middle to low income earners for three bucks – who else would they be targeting with such an appeal? – is yet another example of lack of perspective the Obamas seem to be gaining while in power.
Mrs. Obama takes extravagant vacations to Spain and southern Africa. The president golfs obsessively and is currently dining at Honolulu’s ritziest restaurants. All while asking their fellow Americans to “sacrifice” during this time of not plenty.
And they blow $4 million – mostly taxpayers’ money – on a vacation, while wondering if the small people can come up with $3.
What about renting a beach house next year at the Jersey shore? I mean, if we’re all going to sacrifice.

- White House Dossier

5 comments:

  1. only way I'd give HER 3 dollars is if she'd give me a blow job
    in front of the World Trade Center
    at noon on a Sunday with a check on an account that had been closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Over the next 11 months we’ve got an organization to grow, voters to register, and people to get fired up". Yeah, I'm fired up! And ready to vote that asshole out of office!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She approached me in a Greyhound Bus station a couple of years ago and offered to blow me for ten bucks.
    Looking at the stains all over her collar and the sticky spots on her knees, I turned her away, figuring she'd had a lot of customers before me, that day. She was miffed that I turned her away, and told me that someday, her husband would be a Big Shot and then, her prices would go up to twenty bucks, and I'd be sorry.

    Well, she was halfway right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brock beat me to it, and I'm laughing to hard at Harvey's post to add anything more....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.