Pages


Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Fuck that, he was only gonna charge me a buck fifty

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama has met with a small number of donors at a Washington fundraiser to benefit his re-election bid.
Democratic Party officials say about 20 people attended the fundraiser at The Jefferson hotel in downtown Washington. Tickets cost $35,800 a person, with the money going to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising account by the Democratic Party and Obama's re-election campaign.


1 comment:

  1. Rich people SUCK!!! If I had $35,800 right now I could pay off my car, my bike and most of my mortgage. I damn sure wouldn't waste it listening to some half breed run his mouth about nothin'! Fuck you Obama! I was unemployed for two years before I finally got a job in a lumber yard payin' $8.50 an hour. Woo fuckin' Hoo you bitch!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.