Pages


Thursday, December 22, 2011

I knew he was good for something

Lisa has the best nose of any human I know. She can smell a fart clear across the room and start in on CharlieGodammit. "Damn, Charlie! What the hell did you eat today, another cat?" Then to me: "You can't smell that? Really? Seriously?" I'm shrugging my shoulders, shaking my head 'no' and holding my breath and trying to keep a straight face.
I mean, what's the big deal? Sure, CGD farts, but he's a dog. Dogs fart, fact of life. Besides, he's good cover for me, although I don't think he appreciates the scolding too much.

3 comments:

  1. You know..... when *MY* wife was pregnant, she had a bionic sense of smell. I made her puke one time when I let it fly in the car...

    Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. My mastiff lets them rip, and I swear one day the paint will start peeling from the walls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok KENNY....I am thinking I should be shoukd be scoulding YOU! What a shame....blaming poor CGD....LOL

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.