Pages


Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's true, I'm blessed.

A pot of homemade cream of broccoli soup

One of the many things I love about Miss Lisa is her ability to whip up a delicious meal with damned near anything that happens to be in the house.
This morning I woke up to the lovely smell of one of her homemade soups which is going to simmer and bubble all day long.
Bacon sandwiches for lunch and soup for dinner. Damn. Now if I just had a nice coyote to skin out, it would be THE Perfect Day.

3 comments:

  1. Wait a minute! Let's not rush past those bacon sandwiches too fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Russell - North Devon, EnglandDecember 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM

    Is that before, or after, you ate it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, a woman's touch turns a house into a home.
    My sweeties is making lasagna right now....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.