Pages


Friday, January 27, 2012

Bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.....

http://baconfestchicago.com/  I checked the link and it looks like a shitload of restaurants are doing some fancy dishes with bacon this April.
Now, while I encourage everybody to eat plenty of bacon and I know there's beaucoup dishes with it both as a main feature or a side, I gotta tell ya - I prefer mine fried in hot bacon grease just short of crispy, drained but not completely dry of grease. Gotta keep those bowels loosened up and the skids greased, ya know?
But hell yeah, if you're in that area in April, give it a visit and enjoy some different bacon dishes. If you're lucky you might be able to find some Praline Bacon, but I doubt it would be as good as Woody's wife Daryn's. That stuff rocks. Hint hint.

Couldn't catch a name from the email but thanks, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.