Pages


Monday, January 16, 2012

Flashback

I had a dental appointment this morning and it brought to mind this experience from December 1, 2008.
And yes, I did get another dentist.


I think I need another dentist

Okay, I learned a very valuable lesson today.
Never ever go into the Dentist's office with a load of Copenhagen still in your mouth. While I truly forgot that it was there until I climbed into the chair and he had me open up, I saw the light right away.
He about had a fucking heart attack.
And while it was funnier than hell watching him go ballistic and bounce off walls, the entertainment stopped shortly afterwards, just about the time he started his exam with all those sharp little picks.
"DON'T YOU (jab, jab) COME INTO MY FUCKING (jab, jab, stab) OFFICE WITH (jab) THAT GARBAGE (stabpokejabjab) IN YOUR MOUTH (jabjabjabstab) AGAIN!!!!!!!"
This shit went on for 20 minutes.
It almost wasn't worth getting my teeth cleaned.
When I left, I turned around to see him glaring at me, picks still in his hand and drool running down his chin. I wiped the blood off my lips, smiled and popped in another chew and then ran for my truck.

3 comments:

  1. I always like to load up with some sardines and oreo cookies right before a dental appointment. With the prices they charge, I make sure they work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dentist will get over it when he realizes that Copenhagen helps pay for his annual vacation and college for his kids. Personally I hate the stuff. It was bad enough kicking cigarettes. I pulled a fast one this morning. I walked into the shower with my brand new $5K hearing aids on. I'm glad I got the waterproof ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit Sart', I need those things.
    After years of arty, piledriving, general construction, shooting without, I'm pretty much fucked.
    'Course I don't hear the olelady bich either, so there is that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.