Pages


Friday, January 13, 2012

From the emails

Been readin your blog for...quite awhile man...Love it!

MOOCHEL is a Bitch. Here's a picture of her comin off Air Force 1, from about 3 years ago. Research it. Since the day I saw this piicture, I've callled her "Slobette". WHEN has the "First Lady of America"...EVER come off Air Force one....Lookin like THIS????

Oh, Right....she's "NOW proud of America". She's a Bitch, and Barry is a Marxist.

Yeah, yeah...I'll join your blog....
Just wanted ya to see this picture...you might have missed it.

Swamp Rat

*****

Naw, I caught it when it was making the rounds and it gags me as much now as it did then.
Now this is the woman that spends hundreds of dollars on her t-shirts, yet climbs off Air Force One looking like she's a fucking bum.

5 comments:

  1. Well,they've done a fine fucking job of "ghetto-izing" OUR govt and turning it on it's head.

    CIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dress better'n that to do yard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do ya mean Ken "looking like a fucking bum"???........
    She IS a fucking bum and so's her
    mack daddy!! They both are fucking bums and always will be.
    I apologize to all the respectable AMERICAN bums.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.