Pages


Monday, January 30, 2012

Goes to show he really hasn't got a clue

During his Google+ hangout Pres. Obama tells a woman that her husband shouldn't be unemployed from the growth he has seen in the economy. Obama said he finds it "interesting" because he is getting "the word" that someone in her husband's job field "should be able to find something right away."
Obama offered to do something if she would just send him her husband's resume.

The woman wants to know why Obama is extending visas for foreigners when there is tons of demand for American jobs by Americans.
"I don't know what your husband's speciality [is], but I can tell you that there is a huge demand around the country for engineers," Obama told the woman.
"I understand that," she responded. "But how am -- given the list that you're getting, I mean we're not getting that. You said in the State of the Union address for business leaders to ask what can they do to bring jobs back to America.
During the back and forth between Obama and the wife of an unemployed engineer, Obama asked for his resume.
"Can I ask you what kind of engineer your husband is?," Obama said to the wife of the unemployed engineer.
"He's a semiconductor engineer," she responded.
"It is interesting to me -- and I meant what I said if your send me your husband's resume, I'd be interested in finding out exactly what's happening right there because the word that we're getting is that somebody in that type of high-tech field, that kind of engineer, should be able to find something right away."
SOURCE

1 comment:

  1. Fucking punk bullshitter. Besides, does that fucker know how much it costs to move to another part of the country for a job opportunity?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.