Pages


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Would you like to wish Mooch-elle a happy birthday?

Ever since I joined AttackWatch.org so I could turn myself in, I get hammered with emails asking for money from the Obamessiah's campaign.
This morning I woke up to something a little different - a nice email from the High Sheriff His Own Self, asking me to join him in wishing Mooch-elle a happy birthday.
If you'd also like to tell her happy birthday, go ahead and click on the link in the email. But be warned: You'll be placed on their mailing list.

From: Barack Obama (info@barackobama.com)
To: Ken
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: Not the only Michelle Obama fan out there
Ken –
Michelle’s 48th birthday is this Tuesday.  (Really? I thought she was much older than that.)
Every day I’m more impressed and in love with Michelle — and thankful that I had the persistence to keep asking her out until she said yes. (She only married you because nobody else would put up with her)
I also know that I’m not the only Michelle Obama fan out there. (Naw, there's billions of people on earth so there's bound to be a couple more out there somewhere.)
Will you join me in wishing Michelle a happy birthday? (Are you sure you really want me to do that?)
http://my.barackobama.com/For-Michelle

Making the decision to be part of this campaign was personal for a lot of people, and Michelle and I were no exception. Through all of this I've been awed by her steadiness and commitment because she believes in me and you and what we're trying to do. (She doesn't believe in you, you're just her meal ticket and that's a tall order to fill.)
This next year will be the toughest yet. I know she'd love to hear from you today. (Like I don't have anything better to do, like cleaning a toilet, right?)
Thanks for your support, (Dream on, motherfucker.)
Barack (Mooch's Coffee Bitch)

7 comments:

  1. ROTHLMAO... looks like you took your "dump" on that letter!!

    BWAHAHAHHAHA...

    linked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream on Motherfucker.

    BWAahahahahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Ken! I can hardly wait until we are rid of those narcissists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job and well done.

    What I want to wish these commie traitors is not a happy BD for the FROTUS(first rag of the United States).

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I download my avatar?.Thanks Man. Never know what to expect when coming to this site LOL

    http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee180/front_end_loader/Ratman-684.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least he made it personal by using your name. You're going to send flowers, right? sarc//

    ReplyDelete
  7. I expect a knock at my door any minute. I'd like to think the half-breed blacky can take being told to fuck off, but now it's time to find out how the ape-faced tranny likes it...

    Jesus Barbie

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.