Pages


Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Feds use a chainsaw to gain entry - to the wrong apartment.

FITCHBURG (CBS) – It’s going to be a while before things get back to normal for Judy Sanchez and her three-year-old daughter.
Last Thursday, a team of FBI agents swarmed her apartment building as part of a massive citywide drug and weapons gang raid.
Trouble is, Sanchez lives in apartment 2R.
The suspect they were after is in 2F.
At 6:04 last Thursday morning she heard a pounding outside her second floor apartment.


“I just happened to glance over and saw this huge chainsaw ripping down the side of my door,” she explains. “And I was freaking out. I didn’t know what was going on.”
Within moments, the chainsaw had cut through most of her door, and someone on the FBI’s arrest team kicked the rest of it in.
“That’s when I heard the clicking of a gun and I heard ‘FBI, get down!’, so I laid right on down.
The rest of the story & video

*****

A 12 gauge with buckshot trumps a chainsaw every motherfucking time.

8 comments:

  1. FBI = Famous But Incompetent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody is fucking lucky that the homeowner wasn't armed and firing. How the hell is one to hear 'knock knock.. FBI" over a damn chainsaw.

    You could bet they would hear the sound of the AK-47 rounds piercing the hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, but if she would have blasted them through the door, they would murdered her AND her daughter.
    And dog, if she had one....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dam it you need a like button. I would click the shit out of it and would not have to actually use words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I've been trying to install one but the motherfucker won't come up. I checked all the right boxes and click save, but it just won't show on my posts. It's starting to piss me off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What retard figured that monstrous cut was faster than cutting around the door handle? I swear the govt. must give hiring preference to those with extra chromosomes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A motherfucker comes through my door with a chainsaw I'm shooting him and every motherfucker behind him. If it turns out to be cops I'll turn myself in later, AFTER a big fucking news conference where I cry about how I thought I was living the real life Texas Chainsaw Massacre or was about to tortured by Colombian drug dealers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FBI= Fumbling Bunch of Idiots!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.