Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fucking with the neighborette's mind

Miss Lisa went out and finally (!!!) bought a fucking car today so she drove it off the lot to show off and I went on my merry way stopping by the gunshop, used bookstore, the Dollar store for a weeks supply of rawhide bones (14 of the motherfuckers) for CharlieGodammit, and the Army/Navy Surplus before making it back home but still beating Lisa, nodding to my neighbors that I still don't know that were standing outside smoking a cigarette or joint. They seem like nice kids.
Parking being very limited at our new place, I ran through the house, unlocked the back gate, dragged CharlieGodammit inside the house and pulled the Bronco into the backyard. After I locked the back gate, I strolled back through the house to go to my Ranger and unload it, and when I walked out into the front yard, I heard the neighborette say with an incredulous look "What the fuck....? Didn't he just come home in one truck and leave in the other?"
Neighbor was a little quicker than I was. "Yeah, that's his twin brother."
She probably still thinks there's two of me, God help the world.