Pages


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just sayin'

I need to get something straight right now and with this Treyvon Martin shit going on, now's a good a time as any to say it.

I do not advocate for nor will I participate in a race war for races' sake.
If it starts as a race war and evolves into something else, that's a different matter. But fighting against another American based strictly on skin color? That ain't happening.

If the shit were to really get out of control over this (and I don't think it will) and rioting was 2 blocks away, you won't find me there. Nossir. But when it comes up to my doorstep, I'll be blowing motherfuckers down no matter what their skin color is - black, brown, white, or purple. If Brotherman Jerome was to call saying his house was surrounded by a white mob, you wanna guess who's side I'm going to be on?

I may be drawn into it, but it'll be after a decision based on facts and survival, not race.

10 comments:

  1. I think the obamabots are laying the groundwork for exactly that. The "Race War" defense. In essence it's going to be: If Obama loses in 2012 its because "he's black and the nation is still racist. Look what they did to Trayvon" So the black "Victims" will riot...IF he wins, it's going to be because America is still racist but they're trying to make themselves feel better about it....

    It's a no win situation but push comes to shove I'll be standing against assholes no matter the paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes perfect sense. I don't know the true facts, but it seems that an agenda is being pushed and NO ONE damn sure has any business calling for a race war or encouraging people to go to Zimmerman's house and kill him, as Spike Lee et al have done. And if the race shit hits the fan, where do you think all the well-to-do blacks like Lee will be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They want our guns and this is how they are gonna do it. Pander to one side and ignore the other and when the gunfire erupts declare marshal law and confiscate the guns, suspend elections and declare obama president for life. If anything at all happens to Zimmerman I hope he sues the shit out ou Spike Lee and the Panthers.

    gsebes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let 'em riot.
    This is L.A., and I have a LOT of Korean friends.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always had a simple rule: It makes no sense to attack someone for anything that is beyond their control - like skin color.

    But stupid offers a free license, on everyone. The moment someone chooses to be stupid, Open Season no matter what color, where they are from, or any other factor. ;)

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it gets to my door were all in trouble, the Midwest doesn't take to kindly to shit like this. If I'm fighting, the whole country is fighting. I agree with you hole heartily though I don't base my beliefs on skin color even if Washington thinks I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Wirecutter

    I apologize for bringing that into the conversation. Please note, however, that I was not advocating one, just responding on the BMs desire for one with Latinos. My anger got the best of me. It will not happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ain't no big thing, man. Not even really sure what it was you said so it couldn't have been that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Communists and racist assholes come in all colors, as do patriots, veterans, and Threepers.

    I will stand with the latter, never the former.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.