Pages


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Your Li'l Yella School Bus ain't got shit on mine



























Ran across this at the Kmart parking lot in Ceres. Powered by a Chevy smallblock, this fucker moves out pretty good. The old boy that owns it uses it to raise money for charity - March of Dimes and local private and charter schools - and has raised over a million bucks in the past 6 or 7 years selling rides, photo-ops and die cast models.
If he really wanted to bring in the bucks he should have bicycle helmets, knee and elbow pads and restraints as props for the photo-ops - hell, I'd have felt right at home then.

5 comments:

  1. Is that a short bus? Where is the wheelchair lift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We rode that thing around the Hanford race track once. Kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit, I loved it and I didn't even climb in! Brought back too many memories, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool as hell, I'd like to drive that thing around, I could pick up all the ppl I went to school with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People love monster trucks, hell, I used to. Up the road in the 'tourist trap' at the Gateway To The Smokies they have a couple places that give monster truck rides, and they do well.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.