Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cops

I published a couple of bad cop stories and my inbox is flooded with stories and links along the same lines. There's no way I can or want to publish all of them.
I don't like cops and am very distrustful of them and their actions. Why? Let me just say that if every dog you had contact with growled, snarled or bit you, you would be perfectly justified in not liking dogs. And before you go all righteous on me and think I'm an ex-con with a grudge, I'm generally a law-abiding citizen. Never been to prison, did 13 days in the county lockup 30 years ago to pay off a DUI, haven't even had a speeding ticket in 20 years.
My personal dislike of so-called lawmen is just that - personal.

This blog is not about hating cops. I'm not sure what it's about, even after 4 years but it's not hating cops. You can go to a dozen different sites that are devoted solely to police abuse for your jollies.
But that asshole in Austin that shot Cisco needs to have his ass stomped.