Pages


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Garden Report

Day 4:
GODDAMN IT!!!!!  How long is this shit going to take?
I'm still eating store bought vegetables. You'd think after 4 days I'd already be canning and dehydrating my bountiful harvest. I bet it's a gopher that CharlieGodammit missed killing, that motherfucker is probably tunneling under my garden eating everything from below.
Maybe I'll lay some homemade bangalore torpedoes in between the rows, time them to go off at random intervals and shake that motherfucker up good.

Man, if that last sentence doesn't grab somebody's attention at DHS, they're sleeping on the job. Either that or they're waiting for the spanish translation.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the day by day report on your garden. I have no idea how you are going to keep it up, but so far, WELL DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the saying goes, "Patience my ass, I wanna kill something"!

    Heh

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. He said bangalore torpedoes...

    I bet ol' Janet has a strap-on she uses on Holder when they're alone.

    Faster!!! Furiouser!!!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.