Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

I may be on to something here

A little while back somebody (I can't remember who) came up with ways to boost traffic but the only one that really caught on was Rule 5 - post a beautiful babe, and then there were Rule 5 Fridays.
I never participated in Rule 5 Fridays because it seemed sexist as hell to me and I seem to have a lot of female readers.


That and the fact that I didn't need a special day to post cuties - I think I manage to bring you a pretty damned nice selection of near-nudes all through the week.
Rule 5 Fridays are okay, but let's face it: They fall on Friday. Your week is fucking done. Your vision is blurry, you've got a stagger to your gait and you've got two days to recover. It just can't get much better than that, so when you stop and think about it, a Rule 5 girl is kind of a waste.

What we really need is something for Mondays when you've got 5 motherfucking days in front of you, 5 days of pimple-popping bosses up your ass, 5 days until you can really tie one on. That's when you need a good looking babe to take your mind off your miserable life.
So I decided on a new catagory. How about.....


MILFY MONDAYS

Feel free to pick up on the idea. Or not.

10 comments:

  1. "No Johnny, maybe when you're over 16, but for now you can have milk and cookies."

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, Mondays are already Fuck Obama Day. Oh well, I guess we can fit in a MILF or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously think you're on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my weekly Brazilian women post for the same reason. That, and they seem to be allergic to clothes, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor kid ,the day she did`nt wear any panties ,he just wasnt ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Us Bitches Love You!
    (what has happened to my beautiful YOLO, all messages are returned?)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.