Monday, April 16, 2012

I may be on to something here

A little while back somebody (I can't remember who) came up with ways to boost traffic but the only one that really caught on was Rule 5 - post a beautiful babe, and then there were Rule 5 Fridays.
I never participated in Rule 5 Fridays because it seemed sexist as hell to me and I seem to have a lot of female readers.


That and the fact that I didn't need a special day to post cuties - I think I manage to bring you a pretty damned nice selection of near-nudes all through the week.
Rule 5 Fridays are okay, but let's face it: They fall on Friday. Your week is fucking done. Your vision is blurry, you've got a stagger to your gait and you've got two days to recover. It just can't get much better than that, so when you stop and think about it, a Rule 5 girl is kind of a waste.

What we really need is something for Mondays when you've got 5 motherfucking days in front of you, 5 days of pimple-popping bosses up your ass, 5 days until you can really tie one on. That's when you need a good looking babe to take your mind off your miserable life.
So I decided on a new catagory. How about.....


MILFY MONDAYS

Feel free to pick up on the idea. Or not.

10 comments:

Hello Birdy said...

"No Johnny, maybe when you're over 16, but for now you can have milk and cookies."

kerrcarto said...

But, Mondays are already Fuck Obama Day. Oh well, I guess we can fit in a MILF or two.

nonamedufus said...

I seriously think you're on to something.

Paul, Dammit! said...

I have my weekly Brazilian women post for the same reason. That, and they seem to be allergic to clothes, also.

Craig Cavanaugh said...

Ha ha! I love it!

doug said...

i'm down with that

The Old Man said...

I love it. Carry on....

WRENCH said...

Oh mama mia!

Anonymous said...

Poor kid ,the day she did`nt wear any panties ,he just wasnt ready for it.

Bella said...

Us Bitches Love You!
(what has happened to my beautiful YOLO, all messages are returned?)