Monday, April 16, 2012

Livin' the White Trash dream

I've been pretty much useless with a toothache for the past week or so and finally got in to see the dentist today.
Hari the Hindu tells me that's it's abcessed and will probably have to be pulled and to take a shitload of antibiotics and come back next week.
"What? Next week? Fuck that, pull it." I've got a PatCon to go to this weekend, plus I don't want to go through another week sniveling like a little bitch again.
"But it's infected. It may not go completely numb....."
"Pull it."
"But... but... but..."
"Pull it."

Hari wasn't lying - it didn't go completely numb even after 4 big ol' syringes of a local, but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as the pain that's been keeping me awake at night.

That's 3 teeth I've lost in the past 5 years - between those and my wisdom teeth, I'm about a quarter of the way through them.
7 down, 25 to go.