Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lord help us all

A few weeks ago Skidmark sent me a link to a political knowledge quiz - 13 simple questions - shit like what party did Abraham Lincoln belong to, you know, high school shit.
I took it and missed one (I'd have sworn the cocksucker was a democrat) and then clicked for my results and standings.

Now I consider myself to be fairly well informed about the state of politics but I miss a lot of shit when I get distracted by camel toes and cleavage so it came as no big surprise that I blew the Lincoln one. So sue me.
I forgot where I was going with this before I got distracted by thinking about camel toes and cleavage.
Oh yeah. Being fairly informed, it came as no big surprise to me that I scored better than 81% of the rest of whoever else took the quiz.
What is fucking shocking is that if you look to the LEFT of where I am, you can see where the liberals start scoring in the lower 10-20%. What's fucking scary is that 4% (FOUR PERCENT) missed every fucking question.

I just about shit when I saw that. There among us, is 4% of the population that missed every fucking question on this quiz. Yet these folks are allowed to vote, to drive, to shop and generally wander around unsupervised in public. Oh my God. I do not have that much ammo. None of us do. Four percent of the population that's too dumb to die against Three Percent. It ain't gonna be pretty.
If you want to take a look at the poll or even dare to take it yourself, here's the link:
And please - only fuckers that score high report back. I would like to think that if you're spending time here you have half a fucking brain as far as politics goes. I hope so anyways.


In case you can't tell, the infection in my jaw flared again today and I'm a bit cranky. And yes, I'm on a double dose of antibiotics. Hari the Hindu didn't even hesitate when Lisa called and demanded that he give me some better shit this time, didn't even insist on another office visit. But he's seen me pissed.