Pages


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Secret Service sex "scandal"

I linked to the story earlier but other than this post here, you're probably not going to be reading much about it here. Why? Because it ain't that big a deal.
I could give a flying fuck one way or another if somebody got laid. As far as I know, Secret Service agents don't take a vow of chastity when they took the job.
Seriously, if a guy wants to get his dick sucked and he can find somebody to do that, then good for him. If he's married, that's between him and his wife, not him and his wife and the rest of the fucking country. Let him deal with it when she finds out and she will, sooner or later.
The only one that fucked up was the guy that refused to pay the lady for services rendered and I bet all his buddies are making his life pretty damned miserable right now.
Consenting adults, remember?

3 comments:

  1. I guess the only reason I am pissed is I can't just run down the bordello and pick up a couple of Colombian ho's, but these guys have the attitude"hey, we're the secret service...we do what we want!" I guess I may have to give them a pass, though, because if I had to look at wookie ass all day, I would need some senioritas to remind what a real woman is supposed to look and smell like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost impossible for visitors to find a safe bar to drink at in Latin America unless you go to a whorehouse. Ironic but true. And also, it's Columbia. The guards didn't break the law of the land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho-hum ho-hum,what with all the "TWO FACED COCKSUCKER`s",in Washington these day`s I`m amazed anyone even noticed this,much less want to bitch about it. " O! ",hey something just occurred to me!.What color was de Ho suckin all dem DICK`s?!.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.